What do you want from POS?

Read about "my side of the steak". A blog about my attempt to develop pos software for restaurants. Am I capable as a total restaurant noob to write a point of sale application? What does it take to pass 'the Beta phase'?

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Time to kick in some freeware!

BabyMouse freeware

Last week I thought of ways to attract more visitors to my site, what better way to do so by giving away things for free?
So this weekend I created a small tool which I already had in mind for the last couple of months.
It's called babymouse and it removes the right click and scroll wheel functionallity of the mouse.
Impressive ahh?



Wait up, before clicking the crosshair read a few more lines because it might sound familiair...
With 3 kids ages 6, 4, and 1,5 I get my share of quality time playing computer games with them but especially when playing games / activities on the internet our pleasure's spoiled every 30 seconds e.g. because of them right clicking in Internet Explorer...

So if you haven't clicked the crosshair by now you might as well read the whole story on my web page:
http://www.dolesoft.com/babymouse_freeware.html

God bless and take care!

Mike

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home