What do you want from POS?

Read about "my side of the steak". A blog about my attempt to develop pos software for restaurants. Am I capable as a total restaurant noob to write a point of sale application? What does it take to pass 'the Beta phase'?

Monday, April 03, 2006

Watch my Flash movie "Restaurant adventures of a waiter" now!

I just finished my flash movie for the DigiWaiter Suite, the music you hear is 'early nineties' called 'on a ragga tip from SL2'!
Take a sneak peak, you'll like it.

Today the DigiWaiter suite was approved by newfreedownloads.com and they awarded it with a 5 star rating.


I checked out 12 other programs on their site and they all had 5 stars so I'm not sure what this 5 star thing means?

Current Google hits for DigiWaiter: 459
Current Google hits for Dolesoft: 322

Current Google PageRank: 0 &-((

Is there somebody out there who can tell me why I have all these old non related 'common words' when I look at:
http://www.google.com/webmasters/sitemaps/pageanalysis

  • I optimized my keywords with IBP8 ,
  • Created sitemaps
  • Created a html sitemap
  • Optimized robots.txt

And still when I go to the site mentioned above I see those old keywords from my 'scan4cover era' listed???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home