What do you want from POS?

Read about "my side of the steak". A blog about my attempt to develop pos software for restaurants. Am I capable as a total restaurant noob to write a point of sale application? What does it take to pass 'the Beta phase'?

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Google hits decreasing!

 
That's strange (maybe not...) but as I hoped for an increase in hits my google hits are decreasing...
 
Current Google hits for DigiWaiter: 459 --> 450
Current Google hits for Dolesoft: 322 --> 309

For future reference:
Yahoo: Dolesoft 284 / DigiWaiter 267
Altavista:  Dolesoft 287 / DigiWaiter 647
MSN: Dolesoft 230 / DigiWaiter 317
 
I was curious today which sites had my DigiWaiter Suite listed so I checked google and altavista, this is what showed up:

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home